Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Need energy, fast!

I had to get up early today and drive about 3.5 hours to a workshop. My 2-year-old daughter had me up at 11:30pm and again at 2:30am. I am sure you can imagine how tired I was. I did ok driving there, but boy was I feeling sleepy when I got there. And there was no coffee or tea! Luckily I had planned ahead and brought my energy chews. I took one and almost immediately felt better. For 3 hours and 40 minutes I felt fine and enjoyed and participated in the workshop discussions.

But as the 4th hour was rolling around, my eyes tried to go up the back of my head. So I took another energy chew. Right away I felt more alert. I finished the conference and the long drive home without feeling like I was going to fall asleep. Do you know what it is like to drive through the Mojave Desert in the evening when you are tired? Dangerous! But I made it.

1 comment:

  1. Shoot, I should have gotten some when I sent in my Shaklee order last week!

    ReplyDelete


About Me

This blog is a way for those of us trying to better our lives through our own actions and thoughts to share inspiration and receive support.